skip to main | skip to sidebar

infocus.by.jruetz

Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas.2009











Posted by jruetz at 1:56 PM
Labels: Christmas

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love your family. I wish we were related---oh..we are. :)

January 4, 2010 at 6:43 PM
Dan said...

Lest I am accused of favoritism, I would like to comment on these beautiful photos!! Simply marvelous!!
(Mom)

January 7, 2010 at 9:01 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (13)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ▼  January (4)
      • How fun is this?
      • I love this man
      • playing
      • Christmas.2009
  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)

About Me

My photo
jruetz
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • A Cup of Coffee Among Friends
  • All Things New
  • Baby Bryan Blog
  • blessed.beyond.belief.
  • Bucketloads of Boys
  • Candescent Creative
  • Design*Sponge
  • heart gone walking
  • Just Passing Through...
  • life:abundant
  • life's little things
  • Musings and Mumblings
  • My Happy Place Online (e.mayes)
  • Okie in Indy
  • Our life- Or at least a piece of it!
  • Purple Rain
  • Reaching Ahead
  • Spilling My Secrets
  • The Harmer's
  • Thoughts of Life
  • Three Men and a Mandy
  • {A. BRYAN PHOTOGRAPHY} SPECIALIZING IN WEDDINGS. GREATER INDIANAPOLIS AREA.